Price List / PSF
Dairy Farm Residences Review
10 Reasons to Own a Unit At Dairy Farm Residences
There are umpteen reasons to own a unit in Dairy Farm Residences, some of which are highlighted below:
1) Commuting convenience: Residing at Dairy Farm Residences allows you to enjoy the best of nature while being at a convenient distance from the nearest MRT station. The Hillview station is a 9-minute walk and the Bukit Batok station is a 7-minute drive. Besides this, the residency is located just a 2 to 10-minute drive away from the expressway, and walkable distance to the bus-stop. There is no foot traffic and public noises to interrupt an early night in, except for the calming wind and an occasional hoot of an owl.
2) Access to all amenities: As a prime developer, Dairy Farm Residences provide its residents not only with apartments but commercial spaces as well. These spaces have all available amenities like supermarkets, F&B outlets, retail shops, a food court, and a childcare centre. Whether you need some snacks or groceries or even medical and stationery products, you need not venture far. You can even access the features of your home with just a swipe of a finger.
3) One with nature: Being located amid greenery, this space is ideal for nature and outdoor lovers. You can stroll in the well-maintained gardens and parks across the road or visit the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. This is so isolated that Dairy Farms are one of the first developments in the enclave in six years. This project has been built to be one with nature and offers exceptional views from the surrounding forest areas.
4) Upscale retail and dining venues: After a long day’s work, if you need some time to relax, grab a bite or explore, just take a walk down to the retail shops below your home! There are also the Rail Mall or the Hilion Mall which are quite different from Singapore’s other malls nearby. These malls have a cold storage outlet, food courts, and plenty of options to shop from. It’s perfect for chilling out with friends or family and if you don’t feel like walking well then you can avail of the train or bus facilities which are just two stops away.
5) Access to the best schools: If you choose to reside at the Dairy Farm Residences, you will have access to three secondary schools, primary school, and eight pre-schools to choose from. Some of these include Zhenghua Primary School and Bukit Panjang Primary School which can cater to your kid’s academic needs. Another option in this area is the German European School of Singapore, an international and multilingual school that teaches your little ones’ with high-quality facilities and staff, right from their pre-schooling years to secondary school.
6) Safe and Serene Neighbourhood – Part of the benefits at Dairy Farm Residences is that you can expect a quiet neighbourhood where you can eat some delicious food and spend your time amidst nature. There are many places nearby to explore, trek, and even shop – because everyone’s idea of relaxation is different. Being a quiet neighbourhood, the space is quite safe to allow your kids to play, while you get the peace and tranquillity you deserve.
7) A myriad restaurant options: Among some of the beautiful fine dining restaurant is Italian Oteria, one of the best Italian restaurants in Singapore with friendly staff and a vast delicious menu. Their prices are customer-friendly and affordable and they also have a variety of Italian delicacies and takeaways. Other restaurants in this area include Dean and Deluca, Wine connection Bistro, Cedele Bakery Kitchen – for all your baking needs.
8) Nature reserves in proximity: Despite Singapore having several city areas, Bikut Timah is in the middle of an island and features lush surroundings, the highest natural point, and native rain-forest tropical greenery. It is well known as one of the best hiking trails and many cool activities. This lovely space can be easily accessed from your condo and when you need to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and get some fresh morning air.
9) Cycling and jogging trails: You may know by now that Bukit Timah Hill is home to a nature reserve, but did you know that it is among the most priceless natural places in Asia, and it is one of the only natural forests that has stayed untouched in Singapore? Yes, this forest is home to diverse ecology and fauna species and has beautiful hiking, cycling, and jogging trails where you can enjoy the summit-view sunrises or sunsets.
10) The ideal commercial space: For many Dairy Farm residents, commercial spaces such as malls and offices are found on the first few floors, this can range from a variety of services including ones that can be available to you if required like plumbers, electricians, doctors, interior designers, and more. You can find everything under one roof where offices, shopping, and housing come together to allow you to make the most out of living at Dairy Farm.